We do not share your information with anyone ever. Seriously. I promise.
When you set up an account with Jill Wiseman Designs, place an order, enter any competition, promotion or prize draw or sign up for our newsletter we may collect your name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, mobile number and a password. We will make it clear at the time which data we are collecting and why. This is stored securely on our website database.
When setting up an account your information is stored on a secured server for the purposes of shipping only, and to allow you to have an account if you choose for making subsequent purchases.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
To serve website content to you
To handle orders, deliver products and process payments and refunds.
To communicate with you about your orders.
To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you via email.
To enter you in any competition, promotion or prize draw and for the purposes explained in the terms and conditions applicable to the competition, promotion or prize draw.
To allow you to create an account, should you wish, to facilitate future orders. You will need to opt in to create an account and can easily delete this account at any time by contacting us.
We take credit card security extremely seriously and we are committed to protecting your privacy. As such we will only use the information collected to deal with your order and to enable us to provide the best service possible. When you buy goods from us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact details and credit/debit card details so that we can fulfil your orders as efficiently as possible. We do not keep a record of your credit card details. All transactions are handled securely through PayPal or our card payment gateway Braintree.
At no time will your credit card details be knowingly transmitted by us in an unsafe manner. We never disclose customer details to a third party.
If you subscribe to our newsletter your email address will only be used by us to inform you of any new products, events and/or special offers. All of your details are stored and managed securely through MailChimp. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time, please do so by clicking on the relevant link at the footer of the email or you can unsubscribe here.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jill Wiseman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile phone or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer/device. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookies does Jill Wiseman Designs use?
We use a Google Analytics cookie on our website to record website usage. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone, we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website, and we do not share this information with anyone. We may also use a Facebook Pixel in a similar manner to better understand our digital advertising campaigns.
Terms and Conditions
Full payment due prior to shipping.
We strive to keep our stock available at all times, but there are times when a product becomes temporarily unavailable or delayed. You will be notified when this happens and given the option of waiting for the backorder or receiving a refund.
- You may not use this project and/or pattern to teach a class without written permission from Jill Wiseman Designs. You may request permission at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A teaching fee may apply.
- You may not photocopy or use any other means to copy this pattern, or any part of this pattern, without written permission from Jill Wiseman Designs.
- You may not share this pattern. Please understand that this is how we make our living, and by sharing the pattern, you are stealing from Jill Wiseman Designs.
- You may sell any work made from the pattern if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production). It would be nice if you credited the designer as well.